The International School of Palmela offers a school program between 08:30 and 17:00 throughout the year.
The daily school period is divided between the teaching of the Cambridge Curriculum and the teaching of the Religious Curriculum.
From stage 1 (pre-school) to A Levels (12th grade) the distribution of classes is as follows:
- 08:30am – 1:10pm – Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Secondary 1, IGCSE and A Levels
- 2:30am – 5:00pm – Islamic Studies Program (Primary and Secondary) and Hifz / Study Room and support classes
The reception is open to attend the public from Monday to Friday at the following times:
- Morning period – 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon period – 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you want to schedule a meeting to deal with a specific subject, please contact us in advance.
Dizem que somos o que comemos e por isso na International School of Palmela as ementas são pensadas e elaboradas com cuidado, e as refeições preparadas de raiz diáriamente na nossa cozinha pelas nossas cozinheiras.
Todos os que desejarem almoçar no refeitório podem fazê-lo entre as 12:30 e as 14:00.
All responsible of education who wish to speak with teachers can do so whenever necessary as long as they contact in advance in order to schedule an appointment.
The days and hours of service are as follows:
- Primary – Stage 1 to Stage 6
- Thursday between2:30pm e 4:30pm
- Secondary 1
- Stage 7 – Wednesday – 09h15am to 10h05am
- Stage 8 – Wednesday – 10h15 to 11h05am
- Stage 9 – Wednesday – 08h15am to 09h05am
- Secondary 2
- Stage 10 – Tuesday – 11h15am to 12h05pm
- Stage 11 – Tuesday – 10h15am to 11h05am
- Cambridge Advanced – Stage 12a and Stage 12b
- Needs to schedule with the teacher